CUSTOM TOW BAR BASE PLATE, SELECT FORD BRONCO #70140
- Provides a solid connection for dinghy towing your vehicle with tow bars
- Physically tested to gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
- Compatible with Rambler tow bar only (sold separately)
- Not compatible with universal tow bar
This CURT tow bar base plate for the Ford Bronco offers a custom, vehicle-specific fit. It integrates with the vehicle frame, securely bolting into place and providing a solid attachment point for dinghy towing.
This Ford Bronco base plate fits select model years with the heavy-duty modular bumper (verify fitment using the application info). The brackets are hidden to help maintain an OEM look and feel on the vehicle.
Each CURT base plate is constructed from welded steel and physically tested for safe towing. It is assembled right here in the USA for dependable quality, and it is finished with a unique, co-cured finish for unparalleled rust resistance.
|2021||Ford||Bronco||With Heavy Duty Modular Bumper|
- Finish GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Material Carbon Steel
- Mount Type Description Not Applicable
- Part Type*
- Product Weight 4.000
- Shipping Weight 4.000
- Side Application Type Description Not Applicable
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
PVE OffRoad offers free shipping to the lower 48 States on most orders over $49.00. Some exceptions apply.