- Opens with your vehicles ignition key eliminating extra keys on your ring; Works with 2018 and Newer Jeep center cut keys. Please verify fitment by looking up the year, make and model of your vehicle
- Please Note: Stainless Steel 1/2" diameter pin ONLY for use with Class 1 and 2 hitches (1 to 1.5" Receiver). For Class 3, 4 and 5 hitches (2 to 2.5") receivers, you will need our 5/8" Receiver Lock
- Auto-Return spring locks automatically when key is removed
- Stainless steel lock shutter to keep out dirt and moisture, plate tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping, double ball bearing locking mechanism
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
BOLT 1/2" Receiver Lock
How it Works
Why risk a lock out due to a lost key? Lock it down with BOLT, Breakthrough One-Key Lock Technology! Simply select your vehicle specific lock, insert your ignition key, turn it once and the lock mechanically and permanently learns the key code.
BOLT Locks cannot be reset. For security reasons all BOLT Locks permanently learn the first key used on them. If you decided to upgrade your vehicle, check out our Customer Loyalty Program for more details.
BOLT Locks are compatible with Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Toyota and Nissan. Want to make sure we have a lock or you? Check out our vehicle match. www.boltlock.com/find-your-lock
Maximum Towing Weight
The BOLT Receiver Locks are rated to tow the maximum weight for their class. The 1/2” receiver lock can tow a gross trailer weight of 3,500 lbs and a tongue weight of 300 lbs. For more information, please see your towing guide.
PVE OffRoad offers free shipping to the lower 48 States on most orders over $49.00. Some exceptions apply.